Sorry, this job has expired.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Wilen Direct is a premier direct mail manufacturing facility that enables marketers to communicate meaningfully yet efficiently at scale. We boast cutting-edge capabilities and core competencies that cover the entire spectrum of direct mail.
We are seeking a highly skilled, hands-on .Net Developer for the development of Windows and web applications. In this position you will be responsible for the successful delivery of mission critical assignments. Ideally you will be a C# .Net Developer with expertise using current technologies, strong experience migrating legacy applications to .Net, a passion for technology, and perform best in a highly collaborative team environment.
At Wilen Direct we offer a competitive salary and benefits packages commensurate with experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline preferred, or equivalent work experience.
• Must have 8+ years’ professional experience developing enterprise level applications.
• Must have 4+ years of experience in C# /VB.Net technologies, ASP.Net (2.0/3.5/4.0), MVC, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, AngularJS and Team Foundation Server.
• Experience with Agile development methodologies and Service Oriented Architecture is a plus.
• Thorough understanding of relational database technologies, including SQL Server and T-SQL.
• Knowledge of USPS guidelines and business processes within a direct mail facility is a plus.
• Develop, integrate, and implement applications, including designing the database architecture, business logic, connectivity with network systems, and integrating with search engines, and other information systems, via modern API’s and methods.
• Participate in all aspects of the stakeholder-facing activities and processes, including client engagement, project proposal, requirements gathering or analysis, schedule development, UI design, release planning, user acceptance testing, user training, documentation, and support.
• Champion and enforce best practices throughout the software development lifecycle.
• Set expectations and determine best methodologies and tool sets.
• Identify improvements and make recommendations.
• Implement new technology.
• Act as liaison or primary point of contact for communication on designated projects, adhering to both business and technical considerations when designing solutions and provide thought-leadership as it relates to technology.
• Must have excellent communication and problem solving skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace.